A downloadable game for Windows
Grunwald 1710 is a retro-style FPS with sprite based enemies and challenging one hit kill combat with a wide array of weapons, modern systems and controls mixed with a stylish presentation and great music.
Grunwald 1710 tells an alternative history version of the story of the Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth. Play as a citizen of Tilzit caught up in the war between the Commonwealth and the Teutonic order. You will have to do your bit to ensure your way of life may continue- but for how long?
|Operating System||Windows 7 64-bit||Windows 10 64-bit|
|Processor||Quad-core Intel or AMD processor, 2.5 GHz or faster.||Intel 9700k or AMD 3700X processor.|
|Memory||8GB RAM||16GB RAM|
|Video Card||NVIDIA GeForce 470 GTX or AMD Radeon 6870 HD series card or higher||NVIDIA GTX 1650 or AMD Radeon RX 570 series card or higher.|
- Theme song and Marienburg theme by: Phil McClean (Used with permission from the artist)
- Various 3D models from CGTrader and other free resources.
- Various packs from the Unreal Marketplace.
- Various FX from Pixabay and Freesound.
|Tags||3D, Alternate History, FPS, Historical, Pixel Art, Retro, Singleplayer|
Click download now to get access to the following files:
Grunwald 1710 (Windows 64) 5 GB
- The first Deluge addon is live65 days ago
- Bug Tracking88 days ago